Q: Vibrations in steering wheel and warning lights on

There are vibrations in the steering wheel above 50mph and the steering wheel is not pulling. I recently had my front tires replaced with used tires which have fresh treads. Now, the bas esp light comes on randomly. Is this something that would be okay to live with, or should I get it fixed soon?

A vibration over 50 mph generally indicates a balancing issue. It would be recommended to get these tires road force balanced. Otherwise undesirable wear patterns and tire noise can develop. The BAS/ESP light may indicate a problem with the brake light switch. This should be evaluated immediately as you could loose brake lights or the ability to start the vehicle. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to evaluate the BAS/ESP light.