Q: Vehicle vibrates while accelerating and stops when you take your leg off the pedal or accelerate more

I have a Toyota Highlander 2008 model. It vibrates when accelerating between 40-60kmph but stops when you accelerate more (over 60kmph) or take your leg off the pedal immediately you feel the vibration. The vibration becomes on and off as you travel at different speed but always for a very short while and it stops vibrating. I feel the vibration under the car like you just travelled on not so smooth road and it reflects on the whole body of the vehicle.

I suspect you have a problem in a CV joint, or if you have the all wheel drive version; in a drive shaft. The joints that enable the shafts to move around can wear out and when they do, they can produce a vibration at "resonate" speeds. There might be a vibration at 40 MPH that smooths out at 50 and then returns at 60. Or any other odd sounding pattern. You can have that conveniently checked out by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office who can check out your Toyota’s vibration and give you a more exact idea of what is the problem and what it will take to fix it.

3. Vehicle vibrates while accelerating and stops when you take your leg off the pedal or accelerate more