Q: Vehicle vibrates while accelerating and stops when you take your leg off the pedal or accelerate more

I have a Toyota Highlander 2008 model. It vibrates when accelerating between 40-60kmph but stops when you accelerate more (over 60kmph) or take your leg off the pedal immediately you feel the vibration. The vibration becomes on and off as you travel at different speed but always for a very short while and it stops vibrating. I feel the vibration under the car like you just travelled on not so smooth road and it reflects on the whole body of the vehicle.

3. Vehicle vibrates while accelerating and stops when you take your leg off the pedal or accelerate more