Q: Vehicle stalled without warning at stop sign. Won't start back up. 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Earlier in the day driving to work the left blinker was flashing very fast. It went back to normal a few minutes later when I arrived at work. Later on my way home my car suddenly stalled at a stop sign without warning and now won't start.

Hi - it is possible that all of this is due to an electrical problem - a bad ground (or burned out bulb) for example will make turn signals blink fast. It could also cause a "no start" problem. But your scenario sounds more like the crankshaft position sensor or coil has failed. First task is to check for problem codes - whether the Check Engine light is on or not. Also check for spark at the plugs. I recommend an engine stalling inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Vehicle stalled without warning at stop sign. Won't start back up. 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer