Q: Vehicle makes noise while driving and stopped at light.

Clicking and clacking noise heard while driving and idling with foot on the brake while stopped. The car does not make any noise while parked.

I suggest having a technician [inspect your car’s noise].(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-making-a-noise-inspection) It sounds to me like the BTSI solenoid near the shifter could be going bad. If you hear the clicking from the shifter then that’s probably the problem. If it is coming from some other area I would have a technician look at it and have them determine what the problem is or have them replace the solenoid.