Q: Vans alternator is making loud sounds. Both sliding doors need rollers and door hinges.

How much will it cost me to repair noisy alternator, door hinges and rollers; as well as what are costs for the gasket and surpentine belt please?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately we cannot give pricing on parts for these repairs. Pricing varies by location and what you have available around you. Typically online prices tend to be the best, and are the easiest to compare. When pricing repair work to be done by a technician, you are pricing out the parts and the average labor costs. These labor costs will also vary greatly by repair shop and location. If you would like a quote from our technicians, contact our service department.

3. Vans alternator is making loud sounds. Both sliding doors need rollers and door hinges.