Q: turned it off was running hot went to start turns over but wont start

cranks but wont start

3. turned it off was running hot went to start turns over but wont start

Q: Car stalls at 30-40mph and then drops to 10mph - 2011 Porsche Panamera

Start with the problem code from engine: is it the camshaft position sensor, camshaft timing actuator, or something else? The symptoms you describe could certainly be caused by a failure of the camshaft timing mechanism. A YourMechanic professional can help...

Q: Engine Swap from 1981 1400cc to 4g63.

Hi there. You can swap the engine from a 1981 model to a 1997 model, but you will have to swap the entire power plant, the engine, the transmission, and all of the electronics including the exhaust system through the...

Q: My issue. Message comes and go's " Transmission fault"

The transmission fault error may mean many different things ranging from simple things like low transmission fluid to faulty speed sensors to a faulty transmission control module. The quickest and easiest way to diagnose an error code like this is...