Q: truck will start and run for 20-30 seconds and then dies

Trucj just died one night going home. It will start and run for 20-30 seconds and then dies. Ive replaced the fuel pump relay, fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, distributor ( complete ), ignition coil. The truck will run on propane.

Hi there. In some cases, a mass air flow sensor or EGR valve can become clogged with excessive carbon build-up, which creates a restriction in the air/fuel mixture and can cause the engine to shut down shortly after initial ignition. You should check these two components on your vehicle to see if they need to be cleaned or replaced. Hopefully that will clear up your issue. If not, please feel free to have a professional mechanic complete an engine starts then stalls inspection.

3. truck will start and run for 20-30 seconds and then dies