Q: Truck only going in reverse.

I am having problems with the transmission on my truck. Truck will only go in reverse.

Hello, check the basics first. Check your trans fluid level and check your fuses. If all those are ok, try putting it into manual to see if the vehicle moves, if it does the is either a mechanical or electrical problem. To determine which one, a scanner will need to be connected to scan for codes and see live data. If there are no codes either, there is a mechanical fault in the valve body or transmission and must be disassembled to inspect for the fault. Have a mechanic visit you to inspect your vehicle and diagnose the problem.