Q: Truck only going in reverse.

I am having problems with the transmission on my truck. Truck will only go in reverse.

3. Truck only going in reverse.

Q: The car 166,000 miles on it, but still runs like a top...

Hello, thanks for writing in. the torque converter is the likely failure here. The torque converter drives the pressure pump for the transmission (which provides the hydraulic pressure for gear engagement, shifting, etc.). The torque converter splines are notoriously weak...

Q: Why when I went to check my oil the stick was full of oil like the whole stick

Hi there. When you first remove the oil dipstick, it will typically be covered with oil. This is why the correct procedure is to wipe the excessive oil off the dipstick, reinsert and check the oil level after that. In...

Q: No code for misfire?

Hi there. It hard to determine, whether the misfire codes and poorly running are related to the work that has been done. The question would be, whether you trust the repair facility enough to take your vehicle back? If the...