Q: Truck lacks power and won't accelerate but isn't throwing any codes

The truck had new spark plugs and coils and of a few months ago and It's not missing or throwing any codes but the truck is very slow especially after a red light or going up hill

A: Quick checks would include transmission flu...

Quick checks would include transmission fluid level, be sure the tranny isn’t stuck in 2nd gear (limp mode), the brakes aren’t dragging, or one or more wheel bearings are rough, clean air and fuel filters.

Beyond that, if there are no codes thrown as you state, starting in with "live" data capture of engine performance (ignition, fuel pressure, etc.) to hopefully indicate what’s not right is in order.

Is it possible that the engine has run too rich before, potentially clogging the catalytic converter?

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having the car’s loss of power inspected by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.