Q: Transmission will drive in first and reverse but shift to second or third it won't go.

Not really like limp mode. Will go all day in 1st or reverse. Shift to 2 or drive and when it goes to upshift it goes to neutral and loses first gear. Reverse still fine. Shut off car, restart, first gear restored. Installed new solenoid and input output sensors (ebay junk I suppose). No change. Checked continuity from TCM plug to Solenoid and all four sensors, all ok.

3. Transmission will drive in first and reverse but shift to second or third it won't go.