Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nhp0tzjs:173:8

Q: Transmission isn't shifting properly

My transmission has been rebuilt about a year back. Well the last week or so I have had to put two quarts of tranny fluid I'm my car. It wasn't slipping then, it just seemed line it was grinding a little, so I checked it and it was a little low. I was on the road so I had no choice but to put cheap fluid in it. So yesterday my car had been driving just fine. No slips, no stuck gears, no grinding, no nothin. It ran perfectly smooth. But as my day was closing out and I was headed home I caught a red light. When the turned green I tried to take off and it hardly seemed to go anywhere. Like it was still in hear but I had it in drive and it seemed like it was in 4th but actually slower. Then the rpm would go high like I was in neutral but I was still accelerating at a very slow pace. So I pulled off the road and killed the engine. I waited a couple minutes and started my car back up And put it in reverse, it went in fine. I then put it back in drive and tried to accelerate, and I did. But on

A: It sounds like you have a transmission leak...

It sounds like you have a transmission leak somewhere that is causing the system to get low. The transmission will not shift correctly if the fluid is low or if you put in the incorrect fluid. You should have the transmission leak diagnosed by a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to stop the slipping or more damage will occur if you drive it on low levels.