Q: Transit t350 2.2d starts but cuts out after 15 seconds

Van stopped after driving fine starts and runs fine each attempt but cuts out after 15-20 seconds no fault codes feels like fuel starvation?

This can be caused by a couple of things, but is typically linked to what is called a "mass air flow" sensor or a "throttle position sensor".

Either of these sensors relay information to the computer which is constantly making correcting changes to the air/fuel mixture. Any time these sensors are faulty, inaccurate changes can be relayed to the computer, thus causing a chain reaction of faulty changes to be made to this delicate air/fuel mixture. I would recommend having an expert technician from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your vehicle’s stalling issue.