Q: Transfer case shift motor

I used a Borg warner transfer case from a 2003 suburban in my 2004 Silverado. My problem is my transfer case plugs into the truck but the wires are not in the right place inside the harness.

You will have to transfer the shift motor and harness from your old transfer case to the new one to have the correct harness wiring and for it to work correctly. If not then you will need to try and match the two different wire harness using a detailed wiring diagram. If you want assistance with this, a technician from YourMechanic can come out to your car to take a look at the electrical system and help you move forward with this issue.

3. Transfer case shift motor