Q: Tire pressure light, and Anbient sensor it working.

My tire pressure light is on and my tire pressure is fine. I tried resetting the system for it and it isn't shutting off. My ambient sensor, (which I had replaced 1 year ago), will stop working on and off consistantly. Not sure if this is a bad fuse, or bad sensors, or what. Please help!

Hi There, As you know, your car has sensors at each of the four wheels that monitor the tire pressure at each tire. When these tire pressure sensors fail, you may notice inaccurate readings as to your tire pressure. In some cases, you may not receive any kind of indication. It also sounds like your ambient temperature sensor is not working properly, which can be somewhat common resulting in the AC not properly cooling the vehicle’s cabin. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Tire pressure light, and Anbient sensor it working.