Q: think heater relay is gone checked today lost heat yesterday but dont know what it looks like the plug is melted also this small p

think heater relay gone no fan checked today wire that comes down from dash plugs into smallpiece has two small bolts removed could see blower that piece is melted wire and plug melted ithink its relay but not sure to replace would have to cut two wires to what i think is relay red black

3. think heater relay is gone checked today lost heat yesterday but dont know what it looks like the plug is melted also this small p