Q: think heater relay is gone checked today lost heat yesterday but dont know what it looks like the plug is melted also this small p

think heater relay gone no fan checked today wire that comes down from dash plugs into smallpiece has two small bolts removed could see blower that piece is melted wire and plug melted ithink its relay but not sure to replace would have to cut two wires to what i think is relay red black

Hello, thank you for writing in. The main component related to the heating system that is located near the dash board is the heater core. If this relay or part of the circuitry that you have found damaged is part of the fan circuit, it would explain your symptoms. Without knowing exactly what you are looking at it is impossible to tell. You have done the hard part by finding the damaged components, and should start by resolving that issue first. If you are still having issues after repairing the wires/relay, you will want to look further into the symptoms the heating system is having. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• think heater relay is gone checked today lost heat yesterday but dont know what it looks like the plug is melted also this small p