Q: the window switches do not work along with the door locks switch

when closing and opening the drivers side door the locks will click on then off. the window switch does not work. Periodically while driving the clicking noise will repeat itself. This clicking noise originates from under the dash on the drivers side. The radio will infrequently show power and work. When it does, that clicking noise below the drivers side dash accompanies it

The primary power window and locks module is typically located in the center dash area, possibly where you are hearing the sound. It’s a good possibility that this is the source of your window switch issue. The best thing that you can do to pinpoint the source of why the windows switches don’t work is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a switch is not working inspection.

3. the window switches do not work along with the door locks switch