Q: the window switches do not work along with the door locks switch

when closing and opening the drivers side door the locks will click on then off. the window switch does not work. Periodically while driving the clicking noise will repeat itself. This clicking noise originates from under the dash on the drivers side. The radio will infrequently show power and work. When it does, that clicking noise below the drivers side dash accompanies it

3. the window switches do not work along with the door locks switch