Q: The service engine soon light has not been reset. Mike - request your help on that

Mike serviced my car today but I guess he forgot to reset the service engine soon light. Need help on that please.

Hi Gaurav. Thanks for contacting us today. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our service and sales department. However, you will likely find much quicker reply by contacting the service team via the email they sent you to book the initial appointment.

3. The service engine soon light has not been reset. Mike - request your help on that