Q: The key at half cranked lights on but when try turn over all power goes out.

Howdy! Thank you for input, so it's been doin this weird glitch for over a month but I've always been able up fire it up although it would take dam near twenty minutes or so. Two weeks ago it locked the keys in ignition took me a day to release them, then the battery was at zero function. So I went and purchased a shiny new voltage box but the problem proceeded and I also hear a clicking sound as I turn key as the rpm Gage spasms out.

3. The key at half cranked lights on but when try turn over all power goes out.