Q: Taillights and dash lights not coming on

After replacing the fuses, taillights and dash lights won't turn on. Could it be a short?

A: A short is a possible cause. Was the fuse y...

A short is a possible cause. Was the fuse you replaced blown? Did the new one blow as well? Shorts can be tricky to track down, especially if they are intermittent. Check your taillight/turn bulbs, and your front marker/turn bulbs closely. The filament could be broken inside, shorting to another circuit or ground. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car’s location to run a diagnostic inspection of your inoperative lights, and suggest the best path to repair.