Q: Stuck in 1st and will not shift

Vehicle will not shift from 1st goes into reverse fine autostick does not work. The shift solenoid was replaced by the previous owner. I have checked the relay its ok the fuse is ok i tested pin 4 and 5 circuit will not power up i am a ford mechanic i have a modis pro reason why i could test the circuit i comanded the solenoid on no power i traced the wires and found no breaks is it possible the pcm is corrupt? Am i missing something dtc p0765 and the p0700

A: The shift solenoid pack is usually replaced...

The shift solenoid pack is usually replaced in this situation along with a new transmission control module which has to be programmed to work amend your shifting concerns. You will need access to the system wiring diagram to trace power and ground signals through the system properly. Consider having an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out and take a closer look at the damage to offer a more personal diagnosis.