Q: Strange squeak when engine go over 950 rpm and back

If I press accelerator gradually car makes strange squeak when engine go over ~ rmp 950. And when I release pedal and the turns fall below 950 I hear it again. 700 -> 800 -> 900 -> 950 (squeak) - > 1000 -> 1100 -> 1000 -> 950 (squeak) -> 800 -> 700. Here is the video (one reproducing at the parking lot, and one at the garage where it sounds louder due to reverberation): https://youtu.be/CjLGsAhs9nQ

The most likely cause of the noise you are hearing are the plastic guides on the timing chain tensioner going bad. The repair would be to replace the timing chain with all guides and a new tensioner along with the water pump that is driven by the timing chain. The repair requires the engine to be removed for the repairs to be done. I would recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, verify where the noise is coming from. From there, they will be able to make the needed repairs to have this issue resolved promptly.