Q: Stereo turns on but there's no sound.

When I turn on the radio display reads cal err and after theres no sound coming from the speakers at all just wondering if theres a quick fix or idea

3. Stereo turns on but there's no sound.

Q: Q: How do I scan the radio?

Scanning allows you to hear which radio stations are currently available. To scan, press the Scan button. The radio will find the next available station and play it for five second, then move on to the next station. When you...

Q: Spark plugs/Coil plugs wont spark and car will no longer start because of this.

The mention of the camshaft position code and the car's mileage make me think of a timing belt problem. If you can see the camshaft you might want to check and see if it is turning while the car cranks....

Q: Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...