Q: Stereo turns on but there's no sound.

When I turn on the radio display reads cal err and after theres no sound coming from the speakers at all just wondering if theres a quick fix or idea

3. Stereo turns on but there's no sound.

Q: Electrical problems with keyless entry, headlights and radio

Hello. We will be happy to assist. The problem you are experiencing is common. The symptoms you have are identical to many other SL500 owner complaints. The component which causes all the misbehavior is the EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch). Symptoms...

Q: I want to deactivate auto lock with reverse gear.

Hi there. I found a procedure that you may be able to perform on your own. Toyota Camry manuals Toyota Toyota Camry Owners Manual Before driving » Opening, closing and locking the doors and trunk Automatic door locking and...

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...