Q: Q: starting problems

when my truck is on an incline, the starter just grinds and will not start. As soon as I can get off the incline, it starts.

3. Q: starting problems

Q: SUV jerks while driving, braking, and accelerating

You may have an issue with your catalytic converter not allowing the flow of exhaust that is necessary to maintain a good running engine. If you had a tune up done recently then your ignition system should be working properly....

Q: Q: Car turns over but won't start

Hello. I strongly suggest checking the pressure of the fuel system to verify that the fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel lines are in good working order. By doing this check, it will ensure they are receiving the proper PSI....

Q: I'm getting two ignition coils replaced on my 2007 Honda Fit and it will cost me 280 without labor. This sounds weird

Hi there. If your engine is stalling out on you and the shop has said that the issue is your ignition coils, try checking the coils and see if there is a spark coming out of them by removing the...