Q: Starter shattered apart from motor

Starter shattered apart from motor while idling. What parts do I need to repair my car or is the car a goner

3. Starter shattered apart from motor

Q: Throttle body needs aligning.

Yes, on your vehicle the throttle body does require a relearn procedure after replacement. You do indeed need the factory scan tool, or a scan tool with factory capabilities. Have the experts at YourMechanic a call, they have a wide...

Q: Q: Car failed emissions test

Hi, to fix this problem you will need to replace the intake manifold gaskets. That will take care of the Barometric Pressure Sensor. I would inspect the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve, since it may have been left open causing...

Q: When staring the car cold and hot the cars engine squeaks for 1-2mins then stops. I do have a new belt on and still squeaks

If the belts are on correct and are tight enough then the only thing it could be is the crankshaft damper is slipping and would need to be checked for slippage. I suspect the belts are not tight enough and...