Q: Started Three days a go. When I drive the car it doesn't go in to gears but shows AT.

When I put the gear to R to drive back, as soon as I release my foot of the break it makes a big shaky move but drives back. When I put the gear to D to drive forward and push gas it doesn't go quick. It takes some time to start driving. It drives OK after that. When I put the Car on D, R, N, or P, it show AT but not D, R, N, or P.

3. Started Three days a go. When I drive the car it doesn't go in to gears but shows AT.