Q: Springs Settling 2012 VW Jetta

Hello,

Today i had a new set of H&R sport lowering springs installed on my stock struts. When i got home i wanted to change the wheels to my summers to see how they looked and i used my scissor jack and changed one out. After putting my winters back on, the one wheel that i changed, drivers rear, looked higher than the rest. I realize these need to settle, but i hope i didn't do anything wrong.

Hello, by simply raising, then lowering the car, the wheel position changed slightly - giving it the look you mention. This is because the angle of the tire changes when it is raised, and the outside edge of the tire hits the ground first, not the whole tire, and holds that corner of the car higher. This is only temporary however, rolling the car 20 feet forward or backward will cause the car to "settle" back into it’s normal ride position with the tire flat on the pavement as you expected it to. No real problem here.