Q: Spark plug boot

Pulled the coil to change spark plugs, one rubber boot was broken. cannot find rubber boot anywhere, 1.5$ worth. I have to drive 100 miles a day for work, can i put electrical tape or high temp silicone until i can afford a whole new coil?

Hey there. Your engine is only a 4 cylinder and a loss of one of the cylinders in the engine will mean that it will not stay running very well. You can find the complete coil pretty cheap online. If you tape it up you will find that it may not work. If you need help with this, have a local expert from YourMechanic come to your location to replace the ignition coil for you.