Q: Q: Oil leaks

two weeks ago added 1 qt of oil to car. This morning when pulling out saw a small oil puddle and then after driving 27 miles to work, got out of the car and smell strange odor. Last oil change was 9 2016 and new spark plugs on 9 2016 also. Is this the start of something? Where can I get an inspection?

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. I would suggest narrowing this down by placing a piece of cardboard underneath the vehicle when parking it at night to test for a couple of things. This will help to determine whether the leak happens when the motor is running as well as approximately where in your motor the leak is coming from. Gaskets can fail over time due to excessive heat and will eventually shrink causing them to fail and leak. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaks