Q: Short causing fuse to pop.

There is a short. The turn signals and hazards are not working, and when I replace the fuse it pops.

3. Short causing fuse to pop.

Q: Changed battery alternator and sensor car started with a him but once I cut it off won't start

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: How do I turn on the emergency flashers?

You will want to turn on the emergency flashers for your vehicle if it stops working or if you’re in an accident. Locate the switch with a triangle on it on the front of your display area. Press the...

Q: Heater controls not working

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are multiple fuse boxes associated with the vehicle, and you may also need to check the interior fuse box. Fuse number 13 according to my records is for the rear climate control, and...