Q: Running on 3 cylinders?

My sidekick is only running on 3 cylinder, lots of white smoke, gas fumes, dripping at tailpipe. Tested for head gasket,tests were good. Changed injector,plugs,plug wires,got spark in cylinder its just not firing?

Hi. If you are losing coolant over time, it is still possible that you have a cracked cylinder head or block that that is leaking coolant into one of the cylinders. A leak-down test should show that the cylinder is not holding pressure (vs. a simple compression test). I would recommend having an engine is misfiring inspection completed by a mobile professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage, and give you a cost estimate for repairs.