replacing shift solenoid and wiring harness camry l4-2.5l...

Q: replacing shift solenoid and wiring harness camry

asked by on August 27, 2017

My previous asking about P2716 code from my car.

I already took a inspection from other person recently retired. My car need the replacing shift solenoid and wiring harness. Only when my fuel was filled completely over the top level, engine check light and stability control off light were turned on. when staring and low rpm there is some noisy and roughness.

1. how much is "replacing shift solenoid and wiring harness".
  2. how much is "replacing shift solenoid and wiring harness including replacing drive belt"

Labor, parts

There are several shift solenoids in your vehicle’s transmission so if there is a faulty one, such will have to first be determined with a diagnostic. The diagnostic to request is a check engine light diagnostic. Note that the trouble code you are referring to relates to a transmission pressure control solenoid, which is different than a shift solenoid. If a mechanic has already tested the shift solenoids and one or more are faulty, you can get an approximate indication of the cost of replacing a shift solenoid by inputting your zip code and year, make and model of car at YourMechanic’s shift solenoid service page. As far as the wiring harness, the harness is typically repaired in situ because replacing the entire harness will often require a great deal of vehicle disassembly if it is practical at all. Harness breaks, due to faulty wires or connections can be diagnosed and repaired. If you request the recommended check engine light diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will assist you and get all of your issues resolved.