Q: Removing turbo charger from a turbo car

What would happen if you remove the turbo charger from the turbo car. Would it run like a naturally escalated car?

A: It would actually run quite poor, because i...

It would actually run quite poor, because it’s designed for that turbo charger. The software is set up that way, the ignition, timing--everything -- is set up for that. You can take it off and if you plugged up all the holes so that nothing can leak, it would still run but it would have less acceleration. It would actually run poorer than a normal car that never had a turbo charger on it in the first place because of all the computer software differences