Q: Recommendation on choosing an SUV to buy--Honda CR-V or RAV 4

Recommendation on choosing an SUV to buy--Honda CR-V or Rev 4

Yes, but a Rav 4 without a doubt would outlast it by far. I’d buy the Rav 4. They are going to last longer. Hondas used to be really solidly built, but they’ve gone downhill in the last decade, decade-and-a-half. They are still decent cars but they are nowhere near as well built as they used to be. Toyotas can last a really long time.

3. Recommendation on choosing an SUV to buy--Honda CR-V or RAV 4