Q: Recall completed?

I took my car in for recall work(ignition switch and lock cylinder). When it was there I had other work done. When I picked the car up the paper work showed the other work but not the recall work. Is there a way to tell if it was replaced?

If the recall was performed then you would know if the ignition key has to be pushed in to rotate it to the off position. If the recall was performed you should have a sticker put next to the key slot to tell you to push and turn. It should also state it was done on the receipt. If it does not state it then I recommend calling the dealer to check if it was done and pick up the receipt it was done in case you have a problem.