Q: Radio & clock do not work.

Recently, my radio & clock quit working. My husband said it wasn't the fuse. Do you have any idea what would cause this problem & how to fix it? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

A: Hi there. The radio and clock on your 2005 ...

Hi there. The radio and clock on your 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara are powered by an accessory switch and electrical relay that receives power from the fuse box. If the fuse itself is in good shape (which it seems your husband verified), then the issue may be caused by damaged to the relay or the accessory switches behind the dashboard. If you need help having this checked, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the electrical circuit and assist with repairs.