Q: Problem with the electrical system of the car

My car has been having random electrical issues lately, turning on certain features and turning off some of them. It happens that, while I'm driving, the lights on the dashboard would be illuminated. Simultaneously, turn signals, power windows would turn off, along with the heater or AC. The car would stay turned on and the radio as well as the headlights work. After a couple of minutes, everything gets back to normal. The dashboard lights would turn off. Windows get power again as well as turn signals and the air conditioning controls. Do you have any idea what could cause this? Thanks.

The BCM or body control module controls all of these items and there is a technical bulletin to get the BCM reprogramed. The reprogram should fix the issue for you. The dealer will have to do the reprogram for you. The bulletin number is 08-007-01. There may be a newer bulletin that the dealer may have that replaces this one or updates this one.