Q: Power steering pressure line replacement.

trying to replace pressure line on car and having problems getting it back where it goes

3. Power steering pressure line replacement.

Q: Is There a Difference Between a Car's Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses?

The difference between the upper and lower radiator hoses is where on the engine they are used. They are made of the same material (EPDM), so they both meet the requirements of thermal stability, pressurization, and life expectancy. The upper...

Q: I need help on locating the air idle control valve on my 06 impala

Hi there. The idle air control valve (IAC) is located on the throttle body on the left. When you remove the IAC valve you will see it as it looks like a plunger on the part. If you need further...

Q: Q: power steering issue

If the system was recently opened up to replace any parts, what you are describing is typically a consequence of air trapped in the system, and consequent aeration of the power steering fluid, which builds pressure in the reservoir. Check...