Q: Plugs coming out black but not oilly

Fuel consumption very high and my spark plugs are becoming black even if i replace new ones

This is a sign of a rich fueling condition. This can happen for many different reasons, such as a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor, leaking fuel injectors, a failing catalytic converter or a bad O2 sensor. All of these components are items that when not working properly will cause fueling problems, also resulting in poor fuel economy as well. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel consumption problem.

3. Plugs coming out black but not oilly