Q: Plugs coming out black but not oilly

Fuel consumption very high and my spark plugs are becoming black even if i replace new ones

3. Plugs coming out black but not oilly

Q: Engine stalling issue

Volkswagen has come under fire recently with several of their TDI diesel engines. Although these problems are related to engine emissions, it was also shown to cause intermittent stalling; as the computer would reduce fuel flow to create a very...

Q: Why would my Nissan Maxima make loud humming noise when I accelerate up 55mph but noise stops or gets softer at 60mph.

It sounds like you may also need to change the right front bearing as well. Bearing damage usually happens slowly over the course of days or weeks or maybe even months. You may notice the noise getting louder and louder...

Q: car won't turn over, clicking noises

Hey there. Sorry to hear about your issue with your 87 Acura Legend. That loud clicking noise on the right side of the motor is typically an indication of a broken or lose fitting wire on the starter. A common...