Q: Plugs coming out black but not oilly

Fuel consumption very high and my spark plugs are becoming black even if i replace new ones

3. Plugs coming out black but not oilly

Q: Replaced a fuel module but the fuel gauge still reads empty when I know I have a full tank.

This may be related to the fuel sending unit in the fuel tank. Your fuel tank has a float type unit that sits inside of it which monitors the fuel level in the tank and transmits this information to the...

Q: trying to refill ac but the compressor will not kick in is there away to bypass the compressor

If your car is only 4-5 years old and the system is so low on charge that the compressor won't turn on, that means you have a significant leak. It might be a waste of time to re-charge the system...

Q: Have rapid clicking noise around the transfer case.

Sounds like the shifter solenoid is stuck in a position and will not disengage. Try removing the harness to the shifter solenoid on the transfer case and see if the noise goes away. If it does, then the shifter solenoid...