Q: Passenger's side door power lock not working.

The power lock for the front passenger's side door is not working. It does work when manually pulling up or pushing down the lock on the door. The power lock control is not working for the passenger's side door from either of the front door control panels.

A: It sounds like you may have a bad door lock...

It sounds like you may have a bad door lock actuator. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic come out and test the door actuator and determine if that is the problem. The repair is difficult and I would not attempt this unless you are a qualified technician.