Q: Oil leak and bad front hood

Oil is leaking from my car, and the front hood doesn't close properly.

3. Oil leak and bad front hood

Q: Whining transmission when the brake pedal pressed down.

Hi there. It seems that the torque converter is not working properly and is creating a rotary flow. The stator clutch inside the torque converter could have failed. I recommend replacing the torque converter to the transmission if the vehicle...

Q: Car losing water, but I don't see the leak.

Hi and thanks for the question - it is a good one. Modern cooling systems work under different pressures and with so many hoses and auxiliary water pumps it can be hard to find a coolant leak. Factor in that...

Q: Master cylinder push rod loose

If the push rod came loose from the clutch pedal, it may be possible that the retaining pin simply slipped out, or the push rod is broken. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, examine...