Q: off road rav4 2000 vs honda crv 2001 which one would be more suited from the two brand

hi there i am wonddering whic is better off road vehicle between the toyota rav4 2000 vs honda crv 2001 which one would be more suited from the two brands and which gen is best i know that they are not made for that purpose but which one is better suited for it thanks My car has a manual transmission. rav4: Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder Towing capacity: 1,500 lbs Curb weight: 2,844 lbs Transmission: 5-speed manual Horsepower: 127 hp @ 5,400 rpm

honda :

2001 Honda CR-V EX Manual SUV Horsepower: 146 hp @ 6,200 rpm Towing capacity: 1,000 lbs Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder Curb weight: 3,219 lbs Transmission: 5-speed manual

which vehicle is more robust overall and thus will be damaged less?

3. off road rav4 2000 vs honda crv 2001 which one would be more suited from the two brand