Q: No sound from cv joint in Cruise mode

One vehicle with Intelligent cruise control have a sound while its running . We got the problem and it was a play on cv joint.. But it is gone suddenly when we switch to cruise (ICC) mode .. What is it ?!!

A: This problem will need a closer, more hands...

This problem will need a closer, more hands on approach to diagnose as I don't have any information on the type of noise or even the type of vehicle. There may be something malfunctioning under the hood. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a personal diagnosis of the sound you're hearing.