Q: No horn and wipers when beam lights are turned on

car starts immidiately, lights are ok signal l, break lights, head lights, but there is no horn and wipers when headlights are turned on..

It sounds like you have a short in your electrical system. I would recommend starting with an [electrical systems inspection]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electric-problems-inspection) to determine where the cause of the issue is. There are likely some damaged wires somewhere that are causing this issue to occur. It is very likely that this short is occuring in the steering column so be sure to have that area checked. Consider YourMechanic for your electrical system inspection as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to determine the cause of your electrical issue.

3. No horn and wipers when beam lights are turned on