Q: Need to replace the right rear wheel cylinder.

It is uses a can of brake fluid a day and now the Brakes are starting to smoke after driving more than 8 miles. Is it 8 or 9 inch?WhAt tools do I need?And is their a step by step walk thru?

Hi there:

If you haven’t replaced a brake wheel cylinder before, you might want to do one of two things. First, contact your local Dodge dealership or search online for a service repair manual for your 1989 Dodge Dakota. This should give you the precise step-by-step instructions for completing this task specifically for your vehicle. Second, if you don’t choose that option, contact a professional mechanic to complete your brake wheel cylinder replacement.

3. Need to replace the right rear wheel cylinder.