Q: Need some help so what do I do now

Alright so I'm going to build like a trophy truck and I'm not shure what motor I should use and if it would be easier to buy a drive train and chassis or weld it all I'm not going to spend a lot but I want this to turn out good like the monster energy truck so should I weld the body and stuff or buy a truck and go from there and what type of welder should I use and what material on the body and the roll cage and body thanks I know this a complicated question
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. All of these questions will depend a lot on what exactly you are looking to do with the truck. If you are going just for the look or if you are looking to race it. If it is for looks and to be a daily or weekend driver then you are best to purchase a truck that you would want the look of. This depends what brand of truck you want. At that point you would be best to change the bed and the fenders with fiberglass ones. This will give you that look. You will then need to modify the suspension depending on how much travel you want. This is pretty straight forward. If it is going to be for racing you are best to build a truck as that is the only way to ensure the driveability you are looking for. Sorry I could not be more specific as there are too many variables without knowing what the vehicle is going to be used for.

3. Need some help so what do I do now