Q: My truck turns off after being started.

I turn my truck on and after I take off on the road and stop It shuts down. I could be on the highway or stop sign and them it starts to shake and tremble. Then it turns off it happens when I stop somewhere. I have to turn it on any clue on things that could be wrong? Its a 4x4 Nissan Frontier

A number of things can cause stalling. A vacuum leak - caused by a broken or detached vacuum line, broken intake hose, or even a leaking intake manifold gasket can cause that. Any of the numerous sensors can be a cause. Even if a check engine light is not on, any sensor can have an intermittent short and cause stalling. Other things like low fuel pressure or loose wiring can be the cause. Have a certified technician look into the stalling to isolate the exact cause.