Q: Q: Clicking Sound

Tire feels like it mak fall off

3. Q: Clicking Sound

Q: How much to install a turbo and tune to my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping for like less than 10psi

Hello. This is a system that needs to be installed by a shop that specializes in this. A failure to do so can cause some serious failures in the engine and in the new parts that you purchased.

Q: Q: Exhaust leak

An exhaust leak can be caused by a few different things, one of which is simple wear and tear causing the system to thin out and break. If your motor mounts have excessive play the motor will move to much...

Q: New battery , new starter. Car won't start

Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. Although the battery is "new" be sure it is actually fully charged. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting....