Q: Q: Clicking Sound

Tire feels like it mak fall off

3. Q: Clicking Sound

Q: What would cause coolant to be splashed on the engine and you hear a air sound while the car is running?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first component that comes to mind is the water pump. It is one of the most common places to develop a leak. It may also spray out of that area, or drip down...

Q: An underneath part of my car in the front is dragging.

Hi there: This actually happened to me with a rental car a few weeks ago. The flap that might be dragging is a front engine / radiator cover. It's connected to the back of the front bumper with a few...

Q: Driving radio went off came back on, radio stayed on after removing key turned the power off now car won’t start

This problem sounds like you have electrical connection issues with the body control or engine control modules. You should first have computer system scanned for codes and then have connections disconnected from control modules and checked for connection issues and...