Q: After car is warmed up cuts off at red lights and stops signs no errors codes come up did a turn up it didn't help gas mileage Nissan

Replaced throttle body did a turn up no error codes show no engine light comes on after the car is warm it cuts off at red lights and stops signs and trys to sometimes when driving it's worse in the rain and when the weather is warm no rotten egg smell I'm lost and don't know what's wrong

3. After car is warmed up cuts off at red lights and stops signs no errors codes come up did a turn up it didn't help gas mileage Nissan