Q: After car is warmed up cuts off at red lights and stops signs no errors codes come up did a turn up it didn't help gas mileage Nissan

Replaced throttle body did a turn up no error codes show no engine light comes on after the car is warm it cuts off at red lights and stops signs and trys to sometimes when driving it's worse in the rain and when the weather is warm no rotten egg smell I'm lost and don't know what's wrong

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, even though the Check Engine light is not lit. Check next for spark immediately the next time it shuts off - it’s possible an ignition module or crankshaft position sensor are failing when they get hot. If you have spark, listen for the fuel pump. If it’s not running, replace the fuel pump relay. Failure when hot is a favorite failure mode for fuel pump relays. I recommend an engine stalling inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. After car is warmed up cuts off at red lights and stops signs no errors codes come up did a turn up it didn't help gas mileage Nissan