Q: My kill switch is no longer working i just need help removing it. Couldnt find much online how to remove these deom older cars

Ignition based kill switch I think its made by stargard just want it out of my truck. Please help me remove

Just find the switch and reconnect the original wires back together. It is easy. If you need help then call a mechanic to do it for you. The installation was to just cut some wires and put the switch wires between it. the wiring will be under the cover under steering wheel.

• My kill switch is no longer working i just need help removing it. Couldnt find much online how to remove these deom older cars