Q: My jeep won't even crank

My jeep won't crank at all. Battery tested good. Replaced starter. Checked all wires and grounds. Checked all relays and fuses and they are good. What else could it be?

This may potentially be related to a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems as you describe. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your starter relay.

3. My jeep won't even crank